Friday, October 12, 2012

Calorie Counting

Ok everyone so I know there are many people out there who have trouble losing weight and yes I am one of them and yes it probably has something to do with the sweet treats I love to make :) Something that I have found to be extremely successful is myfitnesspal.com. The site allows you to track all the food you eat and calculate the calories in everything. Also, when you first join it helps you figure out how many calories you should eat each day based on your current weight, height, activity level, and desired weight.  If you are trying to lose weight......try myfitnesspal today! It truly is the only thing that works for me. Weight loss is simple right, eat less calories than your body burns (if it was only so easy). My fitness pal helps makes it possible to keep track! If you have a smart phone there is an app so it is right at your fingertips!


Also, cute pocket calorie counters can be helpful on the go if you don't have a smart phone!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment